Our volunteer events and training calendar is free and open to anyone to post a stewardship or citizen science event.
What You'll Get When You Post to our Calendar:
- Access to mobile-friendly, online volunteer registration. The contact person will receive an email with contact information for each registrant.
- Event promotion in our weekly e-bulletin that reaches thousands of potential volunteers.
- We will create social media posts about New Hampshire-based events (see example).
- Assistance with best practices for volunteer recruitment. We review each submission and may suggest improvements to recruit more volunteers.
Best Practices for Volunteer Events:
- Post as far ahead of time as possible - 2 weeks at a minimum.
- New submissions must be made by noon on Monday to be included in our weekly volunteer e-bulletin.
- Appropriate topics include volunteer workdays related to caring for land and water, projects on conserved or public lands, citizen science projects, and workshops which teach a stewardship- or science-related skill.
- Planning a workday? Check out our new Workday 101 guide for helpful tips and tricks.
- Need to change or update your organization's post? Send an email here with all necessary changes, including notification if you've cancelled an event.